The ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING programme was started in 2007 with an intake capacity of 60 students. The goal of the department is to provide the students with a techno-excellent education in the field of electronics and telecommunication. The introduction of this branch into the engineering scenario emphasizes on the study of basic electronics as well as the ever-changing telecommunication field.
The department employs faculty members with high academic & industrial experience. Regular monitoring of the conduct of the academic activities is carried out to ensure the presence and learning outcomes of students. Industry institution interaction is also maintained by organizing guest lectures, seminars, and professional development workshops, by experts.
Why We Are The Best?
- To enrich the teaching-learning process through industry, faculty, student interaction.
- To enable students to generate and disseminate knowledge and technologies essential to local and global needs.
- To promote multidisciplinary activities to enhance career paths.
- To inculcate social values and moral principles.
- Preparation: Identify the area of expertise students and depth of knowledge to make them move in a specific path of interest keeping PG program in mind and help them surviving the competitive industry environment.
- Core competence: to provide students the thorough knowledge of simulating tools, characteristics of electronics components and also engineering and mathematical fundamentals collectively to built student capable of solving engineering problems.
- Breadth: To train the students with good scientific, electrical and computer engineering breadth, so as to comprehend, analyze, design and create novel product and solutions for real life problems.
- Professionalism: to inculcate in students professional and ethical attitude, leadership, effective communication skill, teamwork skills and an ability to relate E&TC engineering issues to social context.
- Learning Environment: to provide students with a healthy interactive and competitive learning environment, with providing the platform for showcasing their leadership as well as individual talent, helping them become a responsible E&TC engineer.
- E&TC graduates will demonstrate knowledge of mathematics, physics, chemistry and electrical and electronics engineering.
- E&TC graduates will demonstrate and have the ability to identify, formulate and solve E&TC engineering problems.
- E&TC graduates will demonstrate and have the ability to conduct and design experiment.
- E&TC graduates will demonstrate an ability to design analog and digital systems.
- E&TC graduates will demonstrate an ability to visualize and work on laboratory and multidisciplinary tasks.
- E&TC graduates will demonstrate skills to use modern engineering tools, software, and equipment to analyze problems.
- E&TC graduates will demonstrate knowledge of professional and ethical responsibilities.
- E&TC graduates will able to communicate effectively in both verbal & written form.
- E&TC graduates will show the understanding of the impact of Engg. solutions on society & also will be aware of contemporary issues.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader of a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- E&TC graduates will develop confidence in self-education & ability for life-long learning.
- E&TC graduates who can participate & succeed in competitive examinations like GATE, GRE.